Maluti Adventist Hospital (MAH) is situated in the village of Mapoteng, which nestles in the foothills of the front range of the Maluti Mountains. It is located in the Berea District of the Kingdom of Lesotho. MAH was established in March 1951 from the special project funds of the Worldwide Seventh-day Adventist ( SDA) Church of 1947. The hospital is owned and operated by the Seventh- day Adventist Church. The hospital is one of the 173 hospitals and sanitariums operated by the SDA Church situated in many countries in the world providing health services. The hospital has 150 beds and offers a comprehensive range of health care services, primarily to approximately 100,000 people living in the 264 villages in its health service area but many patients come from all other parts of the country.